Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Events

For as long as I can remember I have always been told that I should be an events coordinator. I've been planning and throwing parties since I was 9 years old when I planned my sister's 4th Birthday Party.  After I had children I heard this more often. Planning parties is what I LOVE to do. No matter what type of party; weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers, hooray for potty training, tea parties, business. You name it I love doing it. A few years ago I considered this as a job opportunity but after figuring out the costs of all the party supplies, and then the time that I invest in each party the overall price is higher than what most parents are comfortable paying. Sadness I know. So I've decided to share all the events that I've thrown, with pictures if I have them and all the details so I can share my passion for parties with you :) I just finished a pretty awesome Batman party and then this Sat I have a construction party, can't wait to start sharing all that goes on in this CRAZY brain :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment