Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, January 10, 2013

All those pins...

I went on a crazy pinning night where everything I pinned on pinterest were outfits that I liked. Then the days that followed I found myself at the computer trying to find that one outfit so I could match it. Then it occurred to me I should print these out and put them in my closet for some outfit inspiration. So VOILA!

 I can't wait to do it again in the Spring!!
 I bought a pack of 4 square cork boards covered them with 12x12 scrapbook paper, copy & pasted my fav outfits onto word to fit as many onto one page as possible, then just print & cut them out. The pack of cork boards came with adhesive to stick them to the wall & I just used pins I already had & pinned up the outfits! Very Simple!


Since I LOVE my closet so much I'll throw in a few pictures of that as well! 



I also LOVE my tie rack, it's perfect for hanging all my necklaces... I think I need another one!

Then I store all my earrings in the craft/tackle box and my other misc. jewelry rings etc. in the jewelry Box.
Next project is to paint the vanity and reupholster the stool. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment